Kindred spirits living 4,166.94 miles apart. Each spending their days in the simplicity of life. Wives and mothers in love with their family. Each with a passion for photography. Not just any photography but life photography. They do not work with fancy backdrops and artificial posing. They simply capture their day as it unfolds. Natural lighting, beautiful messy faces of a child, dirty counters, amazing sunsets, smudged windows and life adventures. Family and friendship. Here you will have the opportunity to peek into the lives of these two seelenschwesters. Enjoy~

Thursday, March 1, 2012

February

You see an old red door,
I see the morning sunrise upon this old wooden door.

~I am pulled over on a one way street...
Going the wrong way that is.
 My kids are laughing, a little embarrassed and I......
I am capturing this red door I love so much,
Wacky momma memories these children of mine will have. Wacky, but I am sure one day these memories will create a smile.


4 comments:

Adriana@ClassicalQuest said...

Very lovely. Thank you for sharing this.
Blessings!

Adriana@ClassicalQuest said...

I just keep thinking about this red door pic:)

There was one red door in my neighborhood when I was a kid and for some reason, it intrigued me.

I told my husband that on our next date, I just want to drive around town and look for cool architecture to photograph.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - right?

Catherine Anne said...

YES! Sounds like me dream date. I do this with a car full of kiddos. I love that the door gave you the gift of a childhood memory.

Adriana@ClassicalQuest said...

May I have your permission to use this picture (or perhaps others in the future) on my blog?

I will give you photo credit and a link, of course.