Kindred spirits living 4,166.94 miles apart. Each spending their days in the simplicity of life. Wives and mothers in love with their family. Each with a passion for photography. Not just any photography but life photography. They do not work with fancy backdrops and artificial posing. They simply capture their day as it unfolds. Natural lighting, beautiful messy faces of a child, dirty counters, amazing sunsets, smudged windows and life adventures. Family and friendship. Here you will have the opportunity to peek into the lives of these two seelenschwesters. Enjoy~

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Buggy Bug

On this day we played. The sun was shinning and the wind was blowing. A perfect day to hang my sheets. While clothes pinning I here excitement and giggles. My little ones have a friend for me to meet. Housing him in an apple basket they each come up with a name. Buggy-bug needs grass and water, tonight we will let him go free. The simplicity of joy in the hearts of my children reassure me I'm where I'm meant to be. ~ Catherine Anne


My friend, I imagine that when you were laying the sheets out to dry, I was laying the tuckered out boys to bed.  We had had a fun filled day at the Hitcherhof Kurbisfest, AKA, Pumpkin Festival. There is nothing I like more than pumpkins and fest.  It was a wonderful warm day, warmer than most we saw this summer.  We strolled through all the vendors, took in the smells of fresh flammkuchen, wurst, and oodles of pumpkiny goodness.  The highlight for the boys was the HUGE corn maze, it was all they could talk about the drive there and days before.  As they bounded in it didn't take long for them to find the smallest thing to stop for, Mr. Stinky Stink Bug.  Luckily they have learned that Stinky Stink Bugs do in fact, stink, so they will look but not touch.  In all the festivities around them, it amazes me how they are able to stop and admire one of Gods littlest guests to the party. ~ Leah Garland





1 comment: