Kindred spirits living 4,166.94 miles apart. Each spending their days in the simplicity of life. Wives and mothers in love with their family. Each with a passion for photography. Not just any photography but life photography. They do not work with fancy backdrops and artificial posing. They simply capture their day as it unfolds. Natural lighting, beautiful messy faces of a child, dirty counters, amazing sunsets, smudged windows and life adventures. Family and friendship. Here you will have the opportunity to peek into the lives of these two seelenschwesters. Enjoy~

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nature

    Something is different about this morning, the are is crisp, the leaves are changing into colors of red, orange, yellow and brown. They are twirling as they fall!
    (((FALL))), Yes it is fall! Lets drop what we are doing and go for a walk, grab treasure pales and see what we can find.
Returning home with your treasures, I watch you examine them all. When you look up and ask me what treasure I like best, I smile and reply with one simple word...................YOU
You will always be the treasure I love best!
~Catherine Anne
I know what you mean!  It is wonderful!  I just love this time of year!  The comfort in savoring these last days of warmth and the excitement of the season to come, not to mention the joy of harvest!  Happy Fall Y'all!
~Leah Garland

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you.
anna