Kindred spirits living 4,166.94 miles apart. Each spending their days in the simplicity of life. Wives and mothers in love with their family. Each with a passion for photography. Not just any photography but life photography. They do not work with fancy backdrops and artificial posing. They simply capture their day as it unfolds. Natural lighting, beautiful messy faces of a child, dirty counters, amazing sunsets, smudged windows and life adventures. Family and friendship. Here you will have the opportunity to peek into the lives of these two seelenschwesters. Enjoy~

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Corners of Our Home



I could never measure the happiness I get from the simplicity in the corners of my home. Memories hide in each crevice and object. ~Leah Garland


In the evening hours, my home is calm. The lights are dim and all is quiet. This is the time of day my thoughts are filled of memories from the corners of my home.
Dirty shoes sitting there waiting...
Waiting for the day to come. 
Waiting to be  slipped on by an energetic little boy.
Waiting to be taken out for adventures in climbing trees.
 As I enjoy the corners of our home, I am reminded of all the life running through it. In this corner I am reminded of the little boy sleeping in the other room and how I miss him already.  
~Catherine Anne

No comments: