Kindred spirits living 4,166.94 miles apart. Each spending their days in the simplicity of life. Wives and mothers in love with their family. Each with a passion for photography. Not just any photography but life photography. They do not work with fancy backdrops and artificial posing. They simply capture their day as it unfolds. Natural lighting, beautiful messy faces of a child, dirty counters, amazing sunsets, smudged windows and life adventures. Family and friendship. Here you will have the opportunity to peek into the lives of these two seelenschwesters. Enjoy~

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Friendship


"Never shall I forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."

- Ludwig van Beethoven
Long before I was a military wife, I grew up moving every few years.  As I got older, I was able to hold on to some relationships better through distance and time.  I have been beyond blessed in my life with true sister friends.  Women that challenge me, love me, and I would give the world for them.  I have grown up knowing I would have to say adieu to friends, it is never easy, but I know that we will always be friends and will see each other again.  It might not be for daily coffee/wine 'playdates', ( Because lets face it when we get together for playdates, it is for us more than them!)  but we will enjoy each others company from a far until we meet again.  You know who you ladies are and I am blessed because of you all.
~Leah Garland

The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.  ~Elisabeth Foley

Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.  ~Author Unknown


A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad.  ~Arnold H. Glasgow
But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
All losses are restored and sorrows end.
~William Shakespeare

A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.  ~Donna Roberts

~Catherine Anne

No comments: