Kindred spirits living 4,166.94 miles apart. Each spending their days in the simplicity of life. Wives and mothers in love with their family. Each with a passion for photography. Not just any photography but life photography. They do not work with fancy backdrops and artificial posing. They simply capture their day as it unfolds. Natural lighting, beautiful messy faces of a child, dirty counters, amazing sunsets, smudged windows and life adventures. Family and friendship. Here you will have the opportunity to peek into the lives of these two seelenschwesters. Enjoy~

Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Adventures

It has become an Easter tradition for the boys to wear Lederhosen on Easter.  Yes, I know, it is not going to fly much longer with the oldest but I hold on to what I can with him these days.  When he was born our neighbors gave him a pair.  He was able to wear them the next year at Easter and so it began.  Last year he finally outgrew that pair that Junah now wears, and E got a new pair that will last for years.  With Easter Weekend being so very glorious what better time to get the boys some Easter pictures at the castle up the street from where E was born and first lived.  I was fighting with the harsh light all day, so not my best shot ever, BUT it pretty much captures the adventure I live called Motherhood.
~Leah Garland  
My weekend  charm seems to always be you ~

Your laughter, your bright smile, your hundred questions of why and  the silly things you do.

Your nose nuzzles and songs. Your cuddles and stories. Your sweet face as you sleep.

Your witty and your wisdom. Your innocent prayers and your love.  Your childhood. Your adventure.

~On this day adventure was found,  running wild with the grass between your toes, wind in your hair and laughter upon your face.

Yes my lovies, my daily charm is you ........
~Catherine Anne

1 comment:

Seelenschwester said...

Dear Friend, this has to be one of my favorites I have seen from you! I ADORE IT!