Kindred spirits living 4,166.94 miles apart. Each spending their days in the simplicity of life. Wives and mothers in love with their family. Each with a passion for photography. Not just any photography but life photography. They do not work with fancy backdrops and artificial posing. They simply capture their day as it unfolds. Natural lighting, beautiful messy faces of a child, dirty counters, amazing sunsets, smudged windows and life adventures. Family and friendship. Here you will have the opportunity to peek into the lives of these two seelenschwesters. Enjoy~

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weekend Adventures

Weekends are filled with countless adventures. Extravagant and simple.
I have found that the simple adventures are the most extravagant to my heart. This weekends charm for me was in the moment of footsie. My daughter and I sitting in the garden row, playing footsie in the dirt.
One day my love, you will outgrow my lap, but you will never outgrown my heart.
You see my heart will continue to grow.
~Catherine Anne
~Leah Garland
“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
Jawaharlal Nehru


2 comments:

Seelenschwester said...

Leah, I adore your adventure. Did you know both of the photos here were our pick for fb profile this week. Hehe!

Seelenschwester said...

I just noticed that! Crazy uh? Once again proving the seelenshwester theory!