Kindred spirits living 4,166.94 miles apart. Each spending their days in the simplicity of life. Wives and mothers in love with their family. Each with a passion for photography. Not just any photography but life photography. They do not work with fancy backdrops and artificial posing. They simply capture their day as it unfolds. Natural lighting, beautiful messy faces of a child, dirty counters, amazing sunsets, smudged windows and life adventures. Family and friendship. Here you will have the opportunity to peek into the lives of these two seelenschwesters. Enjoy~

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Exploring Yellow

Colors of the Rainbow
 You are my Sunshine. My beautiful Sunshine.
When I think of yellow I think of happiness, clarity, cheerfulness, wild flowers in the spring and Sunshine.
~Catherine Anne







How I missed these yellow fields every spring when stateside!  The sight of these rapeseed fields signals so much in my heart.  Not only the promise that spring is here, but that the most wonderfully powerful day of my life is near.  When I went into the hospital in labor with my first born they were just starting to sprout, that ride home from the hospital, with my sweet babe, was full of the fields in there full yellow glory.  It makes my soul smile to see them and remember that wonderful time, six years ago this week my journey as a mother began. ~Leah Garland

2 comments:

StoicBirth said...

Your pictures just oozes happy!

Seelenschwester said...

Thank you, sweet!
Love how we think so much alike. Loving your yellow~